Online Master in Interior Design and Hospitality
A basic knowledge of 3D modeling and graphics software
Designing contemporary spaces requires a fine mix of expertise and a sense of style, as our living, working, and leisure environments should evoke positive sensations, foster creativity, and facilitate connections. By integrating project-based knowledge in furniture, set-up, and retail sectors – with a solid foundation in the historical and cultural aspects of principles, materials, and technologies – master’s students will be well-prepared to bring their professionality into everyday high-end places.
Besides practical aspects of interior design, the program will emphasize the importance of comfort-seeking, individual expression, social cohesion, identity creation, and modern communication. We’ll explore cultural and technical aspects of design, photography, and styling, study the connection between hospitality and architecture, and delve into 3D practices. By the end of the course, students will be able to create compelling digital images for catalogs, magazines, window displays, commercial spaces, and interiors which speaks volumes about their new skills.
IT IS ADDRESSED
- Workers or students with a passion for interior design who want to acquire more knowledge in this environment to deepen their passion
- Visual merchandisers and other professionals that are involved in designing and arranging retail displays to attract customers and enhance their shopping experience;
- Individuals working in agencies or design studios interested in specializing in 3d modelling or styling or creating a professional moodboard for their clients;
- Interior architects or other professionals in architecture who want to broaden their knowledge or specialize in hospitality and interior design.
- Enthusiasts of interior styling and photography who want to understand how to start a profession in this field.
The Master’s program is ideal for young and mature individuals with an attitude and sensitivity for interior design and styling; people with an eye for photography, artistic compositions, color, and material combinations. We also welcome professionals and enthusiasts eager to enhance their communication and compositional skills, better explore their creativity, and perfect their computerized virtual modelling skills.
The Online Master in Interior Design and Hospitality is made up of 5 modules, which contain a total of 15 subjects.
FUNDAMENTALS AND TOOLS OF INTERIOR DESIGN
INTERIOR STYLING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
3D VISUAL AND POSTPRODUCTION
MASTER´S FINAL PROJECT
Italian architect, stylist, and Art Director who loves conceptualizing and constructing modern spaces and environments. Her educational background includes studying Architecture in Rome and a master in Interior Design at IUAV, Venice, followed by an intense skill-building period in Milan working at the Elisa Ossino Studio. After that, she moved to Modena to fill the role of the AD in an interior and photograph company.
Now, as a co-founder and AD at notooSTUDIO she leverages her expertise to generate virtual sets, and together with her associates, they create interior images for global furniture design brands.
Students who complete this Master can develop their professional career in the following areas:
- Interior design studio
- Interior design agencies
- Architecture studio
- Art director
- Photographic studio set-up
- Real estate
- Freelance designer
- Digital artist
LABASAD’s proprietary Master awarded to all students upon satisfactory completion of the master’s program.
At LABASAD, we analyze each individual profile in order to offer the best payment options and so that we can make the payment process as easy as possible for our students.